Friday, September 28, 2012

A New Day

YAY!!!   I made it!!!
What a difference a day makes. If you read yesterday's post, then you know I was not in the best of moods. I had a really rough month and the pressure was building. Today brought an end to some of it. The problems are not solved, but knowing that part of it is behind me has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. Thank you to everyone who offered encouragement.

Now that the weight is gone and I feel like I am floating. I have the ability to look around and see what good the world has to offer. I remember that the world isn't such a terrible place and it can even be enjoyed.

This is the temperament I usually have. I am an upbeat, happy person. I love to laugh and have fun. It is really rare when I get in one of those low, depressed moods. It is amazing how I can look at the world as if there is no hope when I was so happy a few days before. I snap back out of it just as quickly. I almost can't believe where I was yesterday. It really makes me feel for the people who deal with real depression. It's an awful feeling and I only get the occasional taste of it.

Despite the better mood, I don't feel that I really have anything to write about, but it did feel good to get these words out. This has been the first week since starting the Pish Posh Challenge that I've had trouble writing each day. Hopefully with the bad mood behind me, the creativity will start flowing again.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are looking up for you. It's so hard to be creative when you're down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I am pulling out of it now. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad things are going better. Things always get better, no matter how bad it seems at the time. The same will happen with your creativity; it'll come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life has its ups and downs. I just had a small down moments. Luckily, it didn't last long.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad things are looking up. Chin up fella!

    I think it was renowned physicist Brian Cox who once said "things can only get better". Of course, that was back in his D-Ream days so he was probably off his tits on narcotics, but the sentiment remains.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard that a good healthy dose of the right drugs will give you a better outlook on life. However, I've never tried it so I'll just have to take their word for it.

      Delete
  4. Dude, if that's the worst you get, you're easy. I can't imagine how you coped with my meltdown a few weeks ago! I love your overall positivity, but we all have these down times. There's nowhere to go but up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that was a meltdown, this will be easy. I remember your down days, but it was pretty mild.

      Delete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.