Friday, March 1, 2013

Funny Bone Results #17 - Car Trouble

On Monday, I told a few stories of close calls I had with the only brand new car I ever bought. Those stories led to the picture for this week's caption contest. I supplied the following picture and received captions from 14 different readers.


Here are the captions I received:


Addman of Muppets for Justice and Sinquiry
  • The launch event for Renault's first underwater car turned into something of a wash out.

Shane Morgan of In Shane's Brain
  • "What did you expect for a 50 cent bikini car wash?" (place hand on hip and attempt to be sexy)

Stephen Hayes of The Chubby Chatterbox
  • In the pink and in the drink!

Beer for the Shower
  • Pictured: whale bait and jail bait

Sandee of Comedy Plus
  • I know I'm beautiful, but can I drive? Not so much.

Kevin of Who Woulda Thought?
  • And this is why you don't cheat on psycho girls.

Kianwi of Simply She Goes
  • Despite her small mishap with her car, Natalie was determined to go on with the photo shoot.

Hestia
  • Thirteen year old Amber was mistaken in her belief of how good her modeling AND driving skills were.

Winopants of Wino on a Ramble
  •  An ordinary day of family fun in the Ozarks!

Anonymous
  • "You told me to wash my clothes and wash the car...I did both and NOW you're mad!"

Jay Noel
  • "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate make because I just sank your new Jeep."

Powdered Toast Man of 'Just the Cheese'
  • Unfortunately, Stacey learned her modeling and driving skills from Lindsay Lohan.

Rusty of Swinging Like a Rusty Gate
  • When you park your car, you're not meant to leave your valuables in plain sight.

6 comments:

  1. Some good ones indeed. How fun.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Beer for the Shower nailed this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have a difficult time picking one this week.

      Delete
  3. So funny! I love seeing what people come up with.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.