Friday, March 8, 2013

Funny Bone Results #18 - Penguin Party

This week's caption contest featured my favorite animal - the PENGUIN!
I love them. As usual, I supplied the picture and the readers supplied the caption to go with it. There are no winners or prizes. Everyone just gets to play with no pressure. Well…maybe a little bit of pressure. I mean, I am going to post your responses up for everyone to see. So, there's that.




Let's tear ourselves away from the penguins for a moment to see what captions were submitted.


Addman of Muppets for Justice
  • There was always something fishy about that girl...

Vanessa D of My Half-Assed Life
  • Way to go Chilly, now she knows we're back here.

HeatherL of Stretching My Wings
  • Darn this lack of snow and ice! We'll never catch up to her if we just waddle!

Becky Overturf Wall of Contemplations
  • The Pied Piper can come in all shapes and sizes.
  • I'll ask Mom if my friends can stay for supper.

Sandee of Comedy Plus
  • If just one more of you tries to peek at my underwear there's going to be some real trouble.

A Beer For the Shower
  • Penguin up front: "I don't know what you're doing in this neighborhood, kid, but your kind isn't welcome here." 

Stephen Hayes of The Chubby Chatterbox
  • "What makes her think today is casual Friday?"

Winopants of Wino on a Ramble
  • Little Susie always had to be the best at everything, even show and tell.

Rusty of Swinging Like a Rusty Gate
  • The unlikely sequel: Phalanx of the Penguins

Red of Doesn't Speak Klingon
  • Little girl! Give us back our bow-ties! We feel underdressed!
  • Come with me, penguins...I'll get you top-hats to go with your tuxedos.

 The Six-Fingered Monkey
  • "Must. Eat. Brains."

Jen of Break the Parenting Mold
  •  shhhhh......follow me, I have a pool and a swingset and a slide and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and juice and what kind of juice do you guys like? and we can play dress-up and tea party and ponies and dollies...

Rachael of Rachael's Insane Rants and Bizarre Musings
  • And Will name you "Chilly" and I will name you "Tuxedo" and I will name you...

Heather of Creative Devolution
  • The embarrassment of being the only human to show up to a penguin flash mob.

Arose
  • "This way to the Egress"

Shane Morgan of In Shane's Brain
  • "Now when we get to my house, you all have to hide under the bed."
  • "You remember what we talked about right, you can have the shoes but I get the bow."
  • "Maria! I just fell for a girl named 'Maria'"!

Anonymous
  • "Summer's Eve - so the penguins don't follow your fishy smell"

Valerie of Valerie Nunez and the Flying Platypi
  • Remember fellas... blend in....

3 comments:

  1. These were hysterical! I have tears running down my face from reading them. Now I have the theme song to Chilly Willy stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laughs, and that amazing picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's some really good ones in here. How fun these are to do.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.