Tuesday, April 3, 2018

A - All Over the Place

All this month I will be participating in the A to Z Challenge and writing a post starting with the scheduled letter of the alphabet. The first post was supposed to go up on April 1st, but I was out of the country and just couldn't get to a computer. So, I will use this post to start catching up and letting my readers know my theme for the month.

It's pretty simple. I don't really have one.  My posts will be

All over the place.

Pretty simple really.

I tossed around a lot of ideas about what I should write about all month but just couldn't narrow it down to one topic. I just have too much going on in my life right now that I really really want to write about and I didn't want to leave anything out just because it didn't fit into my theme.

Plus, "all over the place" kind of describes my life.
  • Went to college off and on for over 20 years before settling on and getting my degrees.
  • I've had hundreds of different jobs.
  • Founded a motorcycle club.
  • Worked in a tattoo shop while pastoring a church.
  • Aspired to be a stuntman.
  • Currently live in China.
  • Proposed to a woman online who I had never met (and married her)
It's just too difficult to pick one aspect and stick with it. So, let's just see where this goes.


2 comments:

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! I wrote this for you.

If you would like to leave a comment, but do not have a Google account just click on the COMMENT AS: dropdown box and choose Name/URL or Anonymous.

But if you choose Anonymous, please let me know who you are unless you really do not want me to know.